Tuesday 29 November 2011

Prologue

Hi everybody, Finally i have gathered the courage and time to create a blog of mine where i can share my knowledge with the Internet community. My motivation for creating a blog to share my knowledge with others, comes mainly from my experience of last 2 years in software development. Over this time i have had strong feeling of responsibility towards me to pay back the Internet community for all the help they have provided me in getting the knowledge in various fields.
It has occurred to me so many times that i wanted to share something on the Internet but the thought of taking time to create and manage the blog always held me back BUT not anymore :)
As the name of my blog clearly shows, i am planning to keep this blog as my knowledge dump i.e. I want to share stuff related to any field either its development in linux, android, symbian, engineering or even hacking. So lets see what i can come up to share with you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment